Ānei mātou o Te Pā
Te pae tawhiti
Living, thriving ecology of care, that heals, restores and transforms our people.
NGĀ HUANGA ANGITŪ / SUCCESS OUTCOMES
- Greater self-esteem, pride and self-reliance
- Increase in critical partnerships
- Te Pā is a credible and recognised brand
- Increased governance and leadership decisions that transform status quo for Māori
- Realised potential intellectually, emotionally, socially and spiritually
- Increased intergenerational whānau transformation
- Mokopunatanga, changing one generation at a time.
Te pae tata
To whakakaha the cultural, social, economic and political imperatives of whānau.
Ko wai mātou?
As a kaupapa Māori organisation, Te Pā responds to community needs and vulnerable whānau. We have a substantial history working in the space of reintegration and social services and we pride ourselves on operating with a tangata and whānau centric service operating model which is reinforced with kaupapa Māori values.
Our driving philosophy is supporting tangata to lead their own change and to be the rangatira they were destined to be. We realise this by addressing the most difficult barriers, such as stigma, judgement, lack of resources and social exclusion, which prevent our tangata from reintegrating into their whānau, hapū, iwi, community and New Zealand society. View Te Pā’s constitution here.